‘Tis the season for creating Christmas projects in your workshop!
To get into the spirit, we invite all woodworkers to submit one of their own handmade, finished pieces into our online contest. Whether it is a favorite gift or a Christmas themed item, we want to see your creations! In addition to having your project showcased, the grand prize winner will receive a $100 online store credit and the runner-up will receive a 15% discount for their next order.
Entering is easy:
1. Visit www.finecraftsmanlumber.com/submit-project and submit your project by December 13, 2020. One submission per person, please. Must be original work of individual submitting the entry and submission must be made from domestic hardwoods.
2. Public voting on our website will begin December 14, 2020 and continue through December 22, 2020. The project with the most votes will be declared our contest winner, which we will announce on our Facebook page on Christmas Day!
We can’t wait to be inspired by all of your contest submissions. Enter today!
· Contest submissions must be made primarily from domestic hardwoods.
· Project submitted does not need to be a new project specific to the contest. It can be something that the submitter has made in the past.
· All entries must be original projects created by the individual submitting it. No purchased or copyrighted images allowed.
· Contest will run from November 23, 2020 – December 22, 2020.
· Once the window to submit projects has closed, all eligible submissions will be put into an online gallery featured on finecraftsmanlumber.com. The public will vote on projects to determine a winner. The project with the most votes as of 11:59 pm CST on December 22, 2020 will be the winner.
· Voting will run from December 14, 2020 – December 22, 2020.
· Winner will be announced on Fine Craftsman Lumber’s Facebook page on December 25, 2020.
· Winner will receive a $100 online store credit. Runner-up will receive a 15% off coupon.
· Contest is open to legal residents of the United States.
• No purchase necessary. One valid entry per person. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
• Winners will be notified by email using the email address provided during the project submission. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If Fine Craftsman Lumber cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
• No phone-in, email, or mail entries allowed. Contest open to legal residents of the United States.
• All entries must be submitted to www.finecraftsmanlumber.com/contest by 11:59 pm CST on December 13, 2020.
• In the event of a tie, one winner will be randomly selected.
• Photos become the property of Fine Craftsman Lumber. By entering the contest,
the individual agrees to allow photos and text to be used in Fine Craftsman Lumber promotions.
• Fine Craftsman Lumber reserves the right to disqualify any entries suspected
• All disputes will be settled by Fine Craftsman Lumber.
• Fine Craftsman Lumber reserves the right to change the rules at any time or cancel. the contest without reason.
© 2020 Fine Craftsman Lumber. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.